Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lazy Person Breakfast

When I wake up, I am usually the most useless person ever. I love nothing more than just laying in bed watching Netflix and reading until lunch time. But generally lazing around makes me pretty hungry, and when I'm hungry I want something that I can whip up easily. Now, this recipe isn't from a website or cookbook but I promise that this is a no-fail, tasty, healthy, breakfast that you can make in five minutes or less.

Take a slice of bread. Any kind of bread, and toast it. I used sourdough simply because it was what was in the house.

Next, halve an avocado.

To make it easier to spread the avocado on the toast, I sliced my avocado. Note the attractive shell.

Spread your avocado like butter.

Sprinkle some sea salt and black pepper for taste.

Mmmmm

I paired my avocado and toast with grape fruit. Here is a photo of my breakfast!

After making and eating this, I was able to crawl back into bed happy, satisfied, and ready to fall back asleep or continue my efforts in watching every episode of Law & Order SVU ever.

More posts soon! It's been a crazy busy week. I'm off to Arizona on Friday so expect the posts to come to be about all the Mexican food that I will be enjoying. Keep your eyes peeled!

Until then, I leave you with this photo of the crown braid that I made in my hair yesterday.
Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment